CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 23, 2009

Hisashiburi post!

Phew! Hisashiburi dane? I've been quite busy these past couple of months. God has definitely outdone any expectations I've ever had and has blessed me quite profusely. :D A quick update is in order, huh?



First off, I visited my then boyfriend a couple of months ago and now I'm engaged to a wonderful man of God! That's my ring on top of my piano, btw. :)





Then, the chickas threw me a bachelorette party. There was games, gifts, kareoke, and so much laughing! It was one of the best parties thrown for me. I love them. ^.^ Aaaand, yes. I am wearing a teal grass skirt over my jeans.



















This afternoon, my mom, Anna, and I went to the restaurant "Daikon no Hana" for lunch before going down to Itoman to see my obaa-chan. Daikon no Hana is an all you can eat organic place. Even after totally pigging out until you can't eat anymore, you really don't feel guilty because... it's organic? The food was delicious and I totally love the decor. It's kinda Wafu (Japanese) circa Meiji era. I think it's more of an adult place unless your kids dig eating organic foods (AKA mostly veggies). Definitely hitting this place up again.



Afterwords, we went to a couple of beaches where I tested out the new lens the fiance graciously gifted me with.





After the sun set, we saw a sign for a cafe so we explored. It was probably one of the best views from a cafe. My only qualm with the place was that the windows were open and I was definitely getting eaten. Everyone else was safe though (as long as I was around). Cafe au lait was good though.

1 comments:

barbarian1c1510 said...

love the new post babe! :D the beach pics were SOOOOO frking beautiful!!! i deff cant wait to take some pics with you using this new lense.....only 15 days till we get married!!!!! :D