CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 27, 2008

JP Women's Fellowship & Guitar Shopping


Yesterday was our monthly JP Women's Fellowship. I went for the first time last month (I'm not sure if it was the first time it was held... or not) and was totally *stoked* to get to hang out with my sisters in Christ again. As always we had fun eating, singing, playing games, some sort of devotion and of course fellowship. :) Kirei na Kristy-san shared her testimony and got to pray over one of the lovely women who wanted to know more about God.



Here are the awesome McCord sisters which, of course, are Anna and myself. (Please excuse my not-wearing-make-up-ness. >.<) Today after worship practice I picked up Anna from the house and we went looking for a guitar for her out around gate 2 street of Kadena. We had too much fun people watching and looking at guitar and piano stuffs. Afterwards we went to the Baskin Robbins for some much needed ice cream. And of course, we got the new fall gigantic sundaes because.... that's how we roll. We both ordered the Chocolat Framboise (Chocolate Raspberry). I'm totally supposed to be on a diet but I will tell you that it was utterly WORTH it. :P
Yeah, I just pulled this pic from the JP Baskin Robbin's site. It was definitely a blessing. Anywho, Anna found a guitar she really liked but she's going to check Camp Foster's music store and pray before buying it.

Well, I need to iron my church clothes and get ready for bed now. I'll leave you with this daily verse from Christnotes.com. Until next time God bless~!

He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust."
Psalm 91:1-2


0 comments: