CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 15, 2008

My random goings-on

Here are my random goings-on~:



This is at the Japanese Women's Fellowship from October. Lisa and I won the "who can remember all of the names from last month's meeting?" game. So here's us holding our prizes. I guess Mariko wins too since she's got the Word of God. :)



This is a lovely plate of my very awesome gyouza. It's crunchy on the outside and juicy on the inside. Yummy~!



This is the sunrise from on top of our house. I like to imagine God just kind of brushstroking the clouds in...




A beautiful hibiscus from the garden in our front lawn right after it rained.



Anna and Cassandra goofin' off at Dragon Palace in Mihama during Cassandra's bday party. I forgot where everyone else was when I took this... hmm...



This is one of my favorite purikura (sticky pics) that we took. I decorated it. :) And does anyone know where Cassandra is?


As you can see, I pretty much do a lot of stuffs. Right now I'm super busy with school. Both of my classes are upper level. Which, of course, means lots and lots of papers to write. Blah. Keep me in your prayers as I consider the Univ. of Hawaii at Manoa. They've got a Japanese majors program that I really want to partake in. However, as most of you know, the cost of living in Hawaii is crazy. So, I guess we'll see what God does with it, eh? :) He never fails to astound me with something awesome. I'll leave you with a daily verse from Christnotes.org:

Your word I have hidden in my heart, That I might not sin against You!
Psalm 119:11 (Read all of Psalm 119)
New King James Version

0 comments: