CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Random quiz thingee instead of studying for my exams.

I'm totally procrastinating having to do all of my school work. I'll post some pics later because I'll have to edit them before posting them and that takes a little time. Time that I don't have right now... (T.T) When will I learn not to procrastinate my schoolwork?!?!?!?

6 Random Facts

1. My favorite food is unagi.
2. I was born in Yokota AB.
3. I'm double jointed in my fingers and can pop my thumbs out of socket. (Isn't that two facts???? ....hm....
4. I'm an avid anime-r/gamer.
5. I love to skateboard but am not that good at it.
6. I've only been in Okinawa for a year.

5/5 Lists (I had no idea what else to call this)

10 Years Ago:
1. I was 11.
2. I was one of the "popular" girls in my class. (heh).
3. It was 1998.
4. I hated Nsync and Backstreet boys while everyone else loved them.
5. I really didn't know what anime was. (gasps!)

5 Things on Today's "To Do" List
1. Make more coffee.
2. Go to class early.
3. Take my Mid-term exam for my business class.
4. Take my "mini-test" for my upper level compy class.
5. Do some JP Lang studying

5 Things that I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Go to any college that I want to.
2. Buy my parents a house.
3. Travel the world.
4. Pay for my sister's college.
5. Give 75% of my moneys to missionaries who need my moneys more than I do.

5 Places I have lived:
1. Berlin, Germany.
2. Enid, OK
3. Marysville, CA.
4. Tokyo, Japan
5. Moore, OK

5 Jobs I have had:
1. Lawn cutter
2. Baby sitter (that was VERY infrequent. I REALLY don't like babysitting)
3. Waitress at a pie/country resteraunt
4. English teacher
5. Video rental store staff person

0 comments: