CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 16, 2009

I shot a yamori.

So I take a million pics a day... I've been having this ongoing battle with this yamori (sci. name: Hemidactylus frenatus, common name: House Gekko) for quite some time now. I'd want to take a picture of it and then when I'd go to a) get my camera or b) switch lenses out.... he'd run away! It was so frustrating. Finally today he was in the corner and had relatively no where to run. Muahaha!



I think I'll name him Hemi. He hangs out in our room quite a bit. Doesn't really bother me too much.



He's about the length of my index finger. Maybe...3.5-4 inches?


He got really annoyed when I started using the flash at point blank of his face. He decided that it really was worth-while to run away. He ran away in zig-zags. I think I may have blinded him a little?

Psalms 104: 24-25
How many are your works, O LORD!
In wisdom you made them all;
the earth is full of your creatures.

There is the sea, vast and spacious,
teeming with creatures beyond number—
living things both large and small.

1 comments:

barbarian1c1510 said...

he was zig zagging cause you flashed him to death!!!BAHAHAHA!!! i saw you harrass that poor thing with like 50 shots! i think he is officially brainwashed! :P