CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 12, 2009

New lens

ただいま~!
I haven't updated on the blog recently and I've had some complaints about it (actually maybe one each from the boy and sister). So, I thought it was time to update. I bought a brand new lens for my xsi. It's the 50mm. I love the thing to pieces. It really takes some quality pics (not me, the lens. I'm really not that good at taking pics). ^.^ See for yourself~



I told Anna and Kiara that I would name this pic "同い年" (same age) because they're the same age and Anna is a giant compared to Kiara.



I think the plant got watered enough today...



That's a raindrop that exploded and is now extra-hardcore with spikes.



Pastor Rick telling his fish story. My mom looks skeptical. (Actually I have no idea what they were talking about. Lol.)



And finally a self-portrait. Lol, you can see my freckles. >.<


I'll probably be posting more pics soon. More than likely food pics.... Hey, food doesn't complain about the angle the pics are taken from or that it looks fat.

1 comments:

barbarian1c1510 said...

i LOVE the raindrop pic babe, friking awesome! i am sooo looking forward to playing with this camera when you come to see me! :D