CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Wednesday night~



We came down to eat to a line of plates. Worship teamed is loved. ^.^



I LOVE taking pics of the sky here in Okinawa. The clouds are awesome and the sky is crystal clear blue!



This is a view from the worship leader's mic. I thank Him for me being able to be on worship team. We have too much fun. You have NO idea. <(^.^)>

I'll bring You more than a song
For a song in itself
Is not what You have required
You search much deeper within
Through the way things appear
You're looking into my heart

I'm coming back to the heart of worship
And it's all about You,
It's all about You, Jesus
I'm sorry, Lord, for the thing I've made it
When it's all about You,
It's all about You, Jesus

0 comments: